Registration for Spring 2014 Night Classes has begun.
Welcome to the INTECH Journeyman Night School Site. Use this page to register for Night School classes, Seminars and the Day Welding Sessions
Night School Seminars and Journeymen Day Classes are free, but require registration.
Follow the Log In instructions to register for Night Classes and Day Classes.
New Log In Instructions - Your union card number will ALWAYS be your password.
After registering, please print out your schedule using the new
Print Your Schedule option in the left column.
- Type your last name and the last four numbers of your Social Security number in the User Name field.
- Type your union card number into the Password field.
example- f123456 (This will always be your password.)
- New requirement! You must provide us with an E mail address in order to register. After logging in, click on the Personal Info link, verify your information and enter an E mail address in the bottom field. You cannot register for a class unless that E mail field is completed.
- All night classes are now $50.00, regardless of classification. Refunds are available to unemployed journeymen.
- Day Classes, Seminars and Proficiency Exams are free.
- Unemployed Journeymen must pay for night classes when registering. After the 3rd week of classes, they can arrange for a refund by filling out a form provided by the instructor. Please have your out-of-work book referral number ready.
- Enrollment is guaranteed when paying by credit card. When paying by check, there is no guarantee that the class will not fill before payment is received. Only credit cards are currently accepted, debit cards can not be used.
- Apprentices may not register for the Day Welding sessions.
- All classes are held at the Alsip campus, room numbers for the Classes will be posted in the Main Office.
- If you need help with your registration, please email us at registrationhelp.